Phase 1 reopening begins on October 17, 2020.
The LIVE SERVICE REOPENING will be conducted in phases. At this time, we are in phase one:
- Sabbath School will continue to be ONLINE via ZOOM.
- Regardless of how many members attend the in-person service, we will continue to livestream the services on YouTube and Facebook.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available in several parts of the building.
- The church will be sanitized before worship services and door handles, high touch areas will be cleaned once during the service. Doors to the school/SS area will remain locked.
- Church service will begin at 11:30 and will end at no later than 12:45. Attendees are welcome to orderly enter the building 15 minutes prior the service begins. Congregation will be asked to remain seated after the service and ushered out from the back to keep order/flow and decrease overlap.
- We are also asking members to not sing during praise and worship but hum the songs.
- FIT ministry is assigning seats keeping social distancing in mind. Families will be seated together, and we request people to not change seats once seated. Please, follow the instructions of the ushers.
- FIT ministry will track attendance at all times.
- We are currently asking parents to not bring kids under the age of 10 to church in this first phase. We understand that this can be frustrating to many parents and kids, but we want to make sure that the church will be as safe as possible as we begin the process of reopening. The kids are encouraged to remain engaging with online Children’s Church led by Elder Hope Dike and the children and youth ministries.
- Individuals who are 65 and older will be welcomed in the sanctuary as well, however since they are at a higher risk, they are strongly encouraged to remain in their cars in the parking lot as the service will be broadcasted via radio frequency. The frequency will be provided at that time. This is also a viable option for many individuals or families who want to fellowship but are not comfortable enough to enter the building just yet. Everyone is requested to maintain social distancing in the parking lot as well. We are asking individuals to try skipping on parking spot as they park so social distancing would not be a problem.
- Appropriate masks or face covering required at all times inside the building with the exception of those who will be speaking upfront. PLEASE, WEAR A MASK OR FACE COVERING.
HEALTH AWARENESS AND COVID AWARENESS:
If you or anyone in your household have or had any of the symptoms in the last 14 days, please stay at home:
Covid-19 symptoms according to CDC:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have been in contact with anyone who has been suspected or confirmed COVID-19, we also ask you to stay home.
In case you become infected or tests positive for COVID-19 after attending a church service, please contact me or one of our elders. Your identity will remain strictly confidential, but as a church we have the responsibility to inform everyone who attended the service the previous Sabbath to watch for symptoms. Out of an abundance of caution, our current contingency plan is to cancel the following in-person sabbath service in case someone who has been tested positive after attending the previous Sabbath. In such a case, the service will be administered online.
Use this link for online giving:
We are a Christian community that enjoys growing with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ through bible study, worship and prayer. All are welcome, and we would love to see you.
Join us Saturdays at 11:30 am
Service is the overflow of discipleship. It seeks to extend God’s grace and mercy to others for His glory and not our own. We serve as an expression of love and stewardship of grace, marked by humility, generosity and hospitality.
Multiplication is the result of discipleship. We become better disciples through love for God and love for others by equipping and empowering others to do the same. We multiply the kingdom by living with the purpose to make God known and enjoyed.